Mechanical Engineer (Design)
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.s IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer (Design) on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Barcelona, Spain.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by our Client.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Preparation and design of mechanical components (ASME III, ASME VIII, RCC-MR, RCC-MRx, Eurocodes, EN standards, European Directives, etc.) by use of at least one code and standard;
- Production of built-to-print documentation;
- Assessment of built-to-print documentation, checking both technical and economic aspects;
- Definition of the design of mechanical systems based on relevant manufacturing processes (forming, forging, rolling, joining, machining, assembly, testing, etc.);
- Performance of FMEAs and/or functional analyses and/or reliability analyses and/or spare part analyses.