Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Talent Acquisition Administrator
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
ATG Europe Talent Acquisition Team plays a key role in delivering highly skilled personnel to our Customers. We are a small team of experienced and truly international talent acquisition specialists working in identifying and recruiting the best profiles to support our projects and customers in the Space and SatCom, Nuclear and IT domains. We come from five continents and we speak eleven languages, so there is always an interesting story or adventure to be told in the office or online. We also have a great sense of humour. We believe in a structured way of working and there are lots of training, mentoring and coaching opportunities in the team to support daily activities. We are currently looking for a new Administrator who share our passion for hiring the best talent within the European niche industry arena and thus strengthen our team even more.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assist the team in preparing the administrative side of recruitment campaigns;
- Monitor the recruitment inbox and various customer portals and take appropriate action, e. g. send submissions via the inbox, communicate with counterparts, respond to any queries and follow up on actions, etc.;
- Process incoming requests in the ATS and maintain relevant databases;
- Prepare and submit candidate packages via email and the customer’s portals and follow up on any required actions;
- Perform quality control of submissions from partners and follow up on actions;
- Create relevant administration in relation to job descriptions, skills matrix and relevant documents for each client and follow up on any required actions;
- Create vacancy announcements and publish them online (all media);
- Convert CVs' and create technical forms with the specification of our industry clients;
- Create and maintain candidate and customer databases and assist in creation of reports;
- Update customer information sheets and keep all records updated as well as the ATS with feedback from customers and take administrative action in the system after the feedback was received;
- Maintain the recruitment status deadlines associated with assigned clients;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on updating information on administrative issues, e.g. ensures information on 30% ruling, general employment conditions, etc. and follow up on any issues regarding candidates, timesheets of employees, etc;
- Prepare monthly newsletter;
- Participate in relevant projects;
- General administration tasks for the team.