Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Talent Acquisition Manager
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
ATG Europe Talent Acquisition Team plays a key role in delivering highly skilled personnel to our Customers. We are a small team of experienced and truly international talent acquisition specialists working in identifying and recruiting the best profiles to support our projects and customers in the Space and SatCom, Nuclear and IT domains. We come from five continents and we speak eleven languages, so there is always an interesting story or adventure to be told in the office or online. We also have a great sense of humour. We believe in a structured way of working and there are lots of training, mentoring and coaching opportunities in the team to support daily activities. We are currently looking for a new manager who share our passion for hiring the best talent within the European niche industry arena and thus strengthen our team even more.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop and apply talent acquisition strategies to attract talent and diverse candidates across all domains to improve recruitment and business performance.
- Build networks and communicate with external sources and peer organizations to anticipate any trends in recruitment and markets which could impact upon business.
- Manage change within the Talent Acquisition Team and work with internal stakeholders and Executive Management to advise on recruiting tactics that will help sustain the company’s success on the consultancy side.
- Collaborate with Communications Team to build and maintain employer branding activities and interface with internal and external stakeholders to raise awareness of the company’s activities.
- Manage workload and set priorities of the Talent Acquisition Team.
- Manage budget of the Talent Acquisition Team and take part in the forecasting exercise.
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience.
- Coach, mentor and develop the Talent Acquisition Team and act on any issue escalated by the team.
- Manage key recruitment metrics and report on activities.
- Take part in different weekly meetings and contribute to discussions representing the Talent Acquisition Team.
- Represent the company in career fairs and other relevant events.
- Participate in recruitment activities when required.