Galileo AIV Engineer
Expires: December 06, 2021
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We are looking for a Galileo AIV Engineer (GSMC) on behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA) for their location in Paris, France, to join their G1 System Exploitation Unit.
Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe and not by ESA.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Follow up and coordinate the day-to-day GSF, SOIF and SECMON AIV activities at GSMC-FR and -ES liaising with WP2X industry, WP1X industry and GSA (GSMC).
- Follow up the deployment and on-site AIV planning through participation to the Mid Term Planning Meetings (MTPs), Short Term Planning (STP) meetings and Change Control Boards (CCBs).
- Liaise with the ESA Project Office in ESTEC on both urgent and day-to-day matters potentially affecting the Galileo service continuity or limiting OPS capabilities.
- Review AIV documentation (RVM, Test Cases, Test Procedures) at segment and system level, especially those related to Site AIV activities and provide duly comments in relation to the review schedules.
- Support the planning of GSF, SOIF and SECMON Delivery Review Boards (DRB) and their associated test campaigns.
- Follow up the GSF, SOIF and SECMON on-site qualification activities both at system and segment level, reviewing the evidence contributed by the developing contractor (WP2X).
- Follow up the test campaigns, in particular for tests executed on site. This includes attendance of TRRs, witnessing of test execution, review of test results and ensure the timely delivery of test logs to the data processing teams.
- Follow up the closure of GSF, SOIF and SECMON related anomalies as part of the Anomaly Review Boards and NCRs as part of Non-conformance Review Boards, either at segment level (internal) or resulting from system/OPS activities (external), ensuring that critical issues are solved with maximum priority and any Work Arounds are duly validated.
- Support the GSMC Operators in their operational validation tasks, liaising with the technical experts in ESTEC and Industry and ensuring the operability of the delivered infrastructure.
- Participate, as requested, in Galileo-related reviews and technical evaluation boards, in particular contributing to GSF, SOIF and SECMON qualification reviews, intermediate (DRB) reviews, system and operations reviews.