Business Development Manager (Remotely from Munich, Germany)
WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL. PLEASE APPLY VIA THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON BELOW.
ATG Europe is recruiting a Business Development Manager to contribute to the growth of our Professional Consultancy Services.
As an ATG Business Development Manager, you will contribute to the company strategy and take an active part in implementing it through diverse set of assignments and domains. This opens up unique opportunities to initiate innovative projects and face different challenges while performing to high standards, and utilizing your professional knowledge to the full extent.
You will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and you may be based and work remotely from Munich, Germany. Occasional travel to ATG’s main premises in Noordwijk is expected.
ATG Europe is a highly successful and growing company with its Headquarters in Noordwijk in the Netherlands with subsidiaries in Germany, UK, Ireland and Italy and operations across Europe. ATG is a leading provider of specialised engineering, scientific and technical services to the Aerospace, Big Science, Defence and High Tech domains. Our working environment benefits from the rare combination of a well-established business and recognized capabilities with a presence on the market since more than 50 years. Our team is young and dynamic with a hands-on, result-driven, agile and out-the-box thinking mentality.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities with existing and new clients in the public and private sector;
- Ensure continuity of the existing Professional Consultancy Services activities throughout the clients’ procurement cycle;
- Develop and maintain specific focussed client relationships (long term);
- Lead the implementation of the Professional Consultancy Services business plan;
- Identify potential partners to guarantee the optimization of ATG’s positioning globally as well as for specific opportunities;
- Manage the preparation of offers and proposals to customers;
- Support negotiation of resulting contracts;
- Create and maintain a pipeline of sales leads;
- Achieve the business development targets for ATG’s Professional Consultancy Services;
- Review and propose improvements to the governance of the business development process in accordance with Best Practice;
- Collaborate with other Business Units within the company to achieve the same goal.