Noordwijk, The Netherlands
IT Support Technician - ESTEC, The Netherlands
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
ATG Europe is recognized as a leading provider of specialized engineering, scientific and technical services to the aerospace and high-tech industry. Our headquarters is located in the heart of the European space industry in the Noordwijk Space Business Park, in close proximity of ESA/ESTEC, the European Space Agency's main technology centre. We also have subsidiaries in other European countries such as Italy, Germany and the UK. Always close to our customers.
We are currently hiring IT Support Technicians to support the team at our customer, the European Space Agency, with 1st and 2nd level call resolution mainly for Windows devices, and on occasion Apple Devices. We will consider applications with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
The position is based at the premises of the European Space Agency in Noordwijk and work on site is mandatory. This is not a remote position however, some work may be performed remotely depending on a situation.
We are hiring on behalf of our client the European Space Agency however, you will be employed by ATG Europe and join the international team of experienced technicians working in an efficient way to contribute to the most amazing missions the European Space Agency is busy with, such as sending astrounauts to the International Space Station or participating in the scientific missions on Mars. Isn't it amazing to be part of the history?
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support in the areas described above;
- Evaluate, categorize, logg user's requests, problems and pro-actively follow up these requests to ensure timely resolution of the delivery and deployment of new workstations (PC’s / laptops) as well as maintenance and replacement of existing workstations and other systems such as mobile devices and printers;
- Maintain, update and integrate Knowledge Base DB, procedures and working instructions;
- Assist and advise the user community in the technical and functional use of the Client’s Corporate services and applications;
- Perform inventory/asset management and reporting;
- Communicate with end-users users on call status, installations, relocations and recovery of equipment;
- Perform any other tasks deemed necessary.