Noordwijk, The Netherlands
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We are looking for a Thermal Engineer to work in our in-house engineering team ATG EngineeringLab, mostly within the space industry, as well as in other high-tech industries. The position is for our ATG HQ located in Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Generate, review and/or negotiate requirements / specifications;
- Generate and/or review Design, Development and Verification Plans;
- Conceptual and Detailed design of Thermal Control Systems;
- Modeling and analysis of Spacecraft and other high-tech systems;
- Optimize Spacecraft and other high-tech Thermal Control Systems;
- Define testing plans and procedures;
- Participate in Manufacturing, Assembly, Integration and Testing of total systems, as the responsible Thermal Engineer;
- Model correlation in relation to test data;
- Document the work, present and justify the work in reviews;
- Direct interfacing with customers on technical level and participation in program level communication;
- Participate in Quality Assurance and Quality Control tasks in the team;
- Supervise / coordinate of junior colleagues / interns;
- Participate and actively contribute to team and company development; e.g. generating/supporting novel technical ideas/innovations, new processes/methods, new ways of work and positive work culture.