Manufacturing Technologies Engineer
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Technologies Engineer on behalf of our client for their location in Barcelona, Spain.
The successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe and will be working closely with Reporting Officers in reviewing various technical reports and supporting manufacturing activities and factory acceptance tests. The tasks include but are not limited to the following:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Follow-up of activities related to qualification of critical and special processes;
- Attend hydraulic flow and hydraulic pressure tests, dimensional and visual examinations, helium leak tests, high-heat flus tests and ultrasonic testing;
- Verify and enforce compliance with approved procedures;
- Support the reporting of non-compliances and cost controllers in the follow-up of cost-plus fee contracts;
- Support the review of qualification procedures and qualification reports for critical and special processes.
- Monitor the progress of manufacturing and testing activities and ensure that the review of test reports are issued on time according to the required review processes;
- Assist the review of end of manufacturing reports.
- Monitoring of manufacturer’s progress in relation to the corresponding schedule, providing early warning in case of deficiencies or slippage;
- Support in the preparation of recovery plans in case deadlines are not met;
- Provision of inputs to update the internal working schedules;
- Support in the technical review of manufacturing procedures.