Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Talent Acquisition Specialist
WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL. PLEASE APPLY VIA THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON BELOW.
ATG Europe Talent Acquisition Team plays a key role in delivering highly skilled personnel to our Customers. We are a small team of experienced and truly international talent acquisition specialists working in identifying and recruiting the best profiles to support our projects and customers in the Space and SatCom, Nuclear and IT domains. We come from five continents and we speak eleven languages, so there is always an interesting story or adventure to be told in the office or online. We also have a great sense of humour. We believe in a structured way of working and there are lots of training, mentoring and coaching opportunities in the team to support daily activities. We are currently looking for new colleagues who share our passion for hiring the best talent within the European niche industry arena and thus strengthen our team even more.
The position is normally based in Noordwijk, The Netherlands however, there may be a possibility for a remote option from either Germany, Belgium or Spain. Should you be interested in relocating, depending on your personal situation we can support you with the relocation package.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Source, match and select qualified international candidates through different databases and social networks;
- Interview candidates face-to-face and online and facilitate client interviews for candidates. We are now interviewing online but after the pandemic, you may occasionally be asked to travel to the customer's premises in any of the countries we are present in: The Netherlands, Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Spain, UK.
- Negotiate employment offers and inform candidates about per-country legal and expatriate regulations/benefits and address candidate’s queries to help them understand the position and the support we offer in settling in in the new country;
- Contribute to the development and management of talent pools of candidates by sourcing and building networks for current and future recruiting needs;
- Contribute to strategies to improve and renew our international sourcing channels and activities;
- Contribute to business development through talent acquisition for bids and tenders;
- Represent ATG Europe at key European engineering and/or science events;
- Any other task in support of the team and reaching the KPIs.
- In addition to the above, our more senior new colleague will be in charge of providing technical mentoring in a variety of technical topics to more junior colleagues, and in supporting business development in different activities such as, coordinating bids and tenders from recruitment side, etc.