Noordwijk, the Netherlands
Personal Data Protection Analyst
Expires: October 08, 2021
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We are looking for a Personal Data Protection Analyst on behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA) for their location in Noordwijk, the Netherlands. The selected candidate will join their Compliance, Quality and Ethics Office for 1 year.
Please note this is an external consultant position not a Staff position.
The role is to support the analysis of data processing operations, data flow, services, applications, etc. and to contribute to the identification of risk, risk mitigation in order to comply with regulatory requirements and ESA policies.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support on the inventory of all business processes that involve personally identifiable data;
- Identify what personal data is processed in which business process;
- Define the legitimate purpose, for each business process;
- Identify any personal data not meeting the processing purpose criteria (incl. backups);
- Determine and document legal grounds for processing;
- Determine data flow throughout its lifecycle;
- Identify data processors involved in business processes;
- Identify by what means data is processed for each process;
- Propose amendments to existing business processes to ensure data minimization;
- Identify risk assessment and mitigation;
- Update templates to reflect changes;
- Support documentation, reporting and monitoring.