Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Expires: September 27, 2021
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We are looking for a Service Manager (Service Continuity/Anomaly Management Engineer) on behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA) for their location in Noordwijk, The Netherlands, to join their Galileo G1 System AIV & Deployment Service.
Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe and not by ESA.
The successful candidate will be working on communications infrastructure engineering tasks including, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Maintaining the System Business Continuity concept and status;
- Provide quick reaction in case changes or anomalies affect the Galileo continuity of service. To meet this, a proper follow up and review of the ongoing open anomalies has to be performed continuously;
- Attend the weekly Galileo ARBs organized and chaired by the Galileo operators;
- Identify any critical anomalies and coordinate internally at ESA ensuring the proper attention;
- Any critical anomalies posing a risk on the service continuity shall be highlighted and reviewed as part of the Service Continuity Dashboard;
- Develop and maintaining the ESA Service Continuity Plan;
- Develop the ESA Service Continuity Dashboard;
- Monitor weekly any critical technical risks (ARs, obsolescence, incidents, outages etc.) on the operational infrastructure and report this in the service continuity dashboard;
- Contribute to the continuous reviews of the operational process between ESA and GSA (i.e. the SOPIs);
- Contribute to the As-built RAMS analysis as conducted in cooperation with ESA PA and presented at the bi-yearly Service Exploitation Review.