Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Junior IT Support Technician - ESTEC, The Netherlands
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We are looking for a full time Junior IT Support Technician to support our team with 1st/2nd level call resolution (on location and/or remotely) mainly for Windows devices and on occasion Apple Devices.
The position will be based in ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
Please note, we are hiring on behalf of our client the European Space Agency thus the successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by ESA.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support in the areas described above;
- Evaluate, categorize, logg user's requests, problems and pro-actively follow up these requests to ensure timely resolution of the delivery and deployment of new workstations (PC’s / laptops) as well as maintenance and replacement of existing workstations and other systems such as mobile devices and printers;
- Maintain, update and integrate Knowledge Base DB, procedures and working instructions;
- Assist and advise the user community in the technical and functional use of the Client’s Corporate services and applications;
- Perform inventory/asset management and reporting;
- Communicate with end-users users on call status, installations, relocations and recovery of equipment;
- Perform any other tasks deemed necessary.