Noordwijk, the Netherlands
Talent Acquisition Intern
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We have an excellent opportunity for internship in our Talent Acquisition Team comprised of professionals working in the niche industries such as space and big science. This internship offers an opportunity not only to learn about talent acquisition strategies and hands-on recruitment activities but also, by being an innovation company, we offer an exposure to edge-cutting technologies, interesting discussions about engineering, space, innovation and other high-tech subjects. We are looking for someone with passion for both, niche industries as well as finding the highly skilled talent to work in such industries. We know this is not easy, are you ready for the challenge?
In this paid internship, which may be for at least 6 months, you will be exposed to both, the strategic and the administrative side of talent acquisition processes in addition to learning from our experienced colleagues and completing your own projects and initiatives. Your responsibilities will be to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Help develop strategies to attract and hire suitable candidates for technical and non-technical positions. This may include a range of activities from assisting creating job descriptions and creative adverts for social media to actual sourcing for exciting positions across a variety of domains such as space, nuclear, IT, air traffic controlling, etc;
- Learn how to assess candidates by participating in interviews;
- Learn how to use different tools, databases and our applicant tracking system by actively working with them on daily basis;
- Learn how to maintain relevant records and databases used for reporting and data driven recruitment;
- Participate in technical mentoring sessions;
- Maintain the applicant tracking system database by ensuring that all candidate information and activity is up to date;
- Ensure quality of output of submission documents;
- Any other interesting tasks such as participating in recruitment fairs, projects or general administration.