Noordwijk, The Netherlands
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We are looking for a 3D Artist to join our ATG-Medialab at our headquarters in Noordwijk, The Netherlands. The 3D generalist displays a high proficiency and varied skill level across the areas of modelling, texturing, shading, look development, hard surface modelling, animation, rendering and the ability to composite their own work. In this position you will be responsible to creating graphics and animations for the space and semi-conductor industry. Your work will be featured online, in presentations and television.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Produce images and animations for communication of high tech industries in collaboration with the team;
- Translate complex scientific concepts into illustrations & animations;
- Produce all aspect of 3D animations: modelling-shading-lighting-animation-rendering-compositing;
- Produce high-quality images from scratch, combining 2D and 3D techniques as required;
- Manage priorities by selecting from the various requirements what can/needs to be translated into graphics in order to convey the message and deliver the output in due time;
- Oversee and lead small productions;
- Interface with clients directly on production.