Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Electromechanical / Mechanical Engineer
Expires: September 07, 2021
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We are looking for an Electromechanical / Mechanical Engineer to work on Big Science and Space projects. The selected candidate will join in-house engineering Business Unit ATG EngineeringLab in Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Conceptual and detailed design and verification engineering (analysis, testing) of: Remote handling systems for Science and High Tech applications incl. nuclear research reactors; Remote handling robotics / systems for space applications; In general, mechanisms and mechatronic assemblies (for coarse movement/transport and/or fine positioning purposes) in aerospace and on-Earth high-tech applications.
- Technical project leadership; architecting role, task definition and coordination with colleagues;
- Technical and project coordination interfacing with customers, partners and suppliers;
- Sparring with and mentoring of colleagues;
- Participation in strategic development and innovation activities at group and company level.