Expires: August 23, 2021
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We are looking for a Nuclear Engineer on behalf of our client for their location in Mol, Belgium.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by our Client.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Become familiar with the safety approach, the Initiating Events considered in the safety demonstration and the fault schedule database of the RSA Unit;
- General support for identifying safety-related design requirements for SSC, mainly in the framework of the fault schedule analysis and with particular focus on external/internal hazards;
- Write supporting documents providing the justification for the identified design requirements;
- Apply existing methodologies to carry out the safety/seismic classification of SSC performing a safety function;
- Write supporting documents describing the safety/seismic classification of SSC performing a safety function;
- Written review of documents drafted by the design team, with the specific purpose of ensuring their compliance with the rules of the safety approach and with the requirements of the safety design bases;
- Provide written clarifications to the design team regarding the correct implementation in the design of the requirements identified in the framework of the fault schedule.