Noordwijk The Netherlands
Senior Components Engineer
Expires: August 26, 2021
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We are looking for a Senior Component Engineer on behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA), for their location in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, to provide support Radiation Hardness Assurance & Compliance Analysis Section and report to the head of the RHA and Component Analysis Section (TEC-QEC).
Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe and not by ESA.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the activities of the laboratory including the work of the laboratory team members and ensure a high standard of work and outputs;
- Provide administrative support to lab activities;
- Provide monthly status reports to the Head of the TEC-QEC Section;
- Maintain a database of all laboratories tasks, manpower, equipment, etc.;
- Provide inputs on requirements for investments in laboratory equipment, software and computing provisions;
- Provide expertise in the field of EEE components, materials and processes investigations. Carry out analyses on EEE components, materials and processes;
- Follow-up on the production of Analysis reports by team members and consistency check for adherence to technical procedure;
- Carry out Failure Analysis tasks and other analysis tasks as required;
- Prepare reports on the analysis tasks as required;
- Support and advice concerning the performance of analysis tasks sub-contracted to external laboratories;
- Provide related technical support on EEE components to ESA projects and other D/TEC divisions in the area EEE components and failure investigation;
- Provide technical input to the formulation, review and maintenance of the technical standards and specifications relating to test methods for component qualification and analysis;
- Support ISO certification activities.