Noordwijk, the Netherlands
Secretary/Administrative Assistant (EOP)
Expires: August 03, 2021
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We are looking for a Secretary/Administrative Assistant on behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA) for their location in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, to join their Sentinel 5 Project.
Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe and not by ESA.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training;
- Deal with incoming telephone calls and information requests;
- Analyze incoming correspondence and documentation and distribute outgoing correspondence and documentation;
- Provide various logistic support to the Unit;
- Manage arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel;
- Order office supplies and maintenance of stationary;
- Book room and resources for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Unit;
- Administrate and handle shipment of goods and express mail;
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents;
- Organize agenda and meetings;
- Maintain documents libraries for the Unit, including maintenance of change log, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users;
- Maintain and follow up actions lists for the Unit and taking minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit;
- Participate in the organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required;
- Support to the Project Review Process;
- Support to visitor service: including access control, preparing visa applications, distribution of information material;
- ESA site administration: including periodical update (e.g. daily) of site schedule, updating and distribution of the site telephone list;
- Participate to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading;
- Data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g. SAP, PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis;
- Documentation management support related support to project reviews;
- Use of documentation system (e.g. Eclipse), registration / distribution/ exchange / archiving of documents;
- Support to launch campaign preparations;
- Being prepared to travel and co-locate for extended periods (several weeks) at the launch site;
- Secretarial and administrative support at the launch site during extended hours and during weekends;
- In addition to the support to visitor service, collect and escort visitors from ESTEC Security Gate to location.