Service Desk Technician
Expires: September 01, 2021
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We are looking for a Service Desk Technician on behalf of our client for their location in Darmstadt, Germany.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by our Client.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Analyse, categorize and, if possible, solve tickets and issues raised for all other mentioned services. Around 80% of the tickets are service requests and 20% are incident tickets related to the following areas:
- Hardware: notebooks, desktops, screens, printers, VPN tokens, accessories;
- Software: The main Software that need to be supported are currently: MS Windows 10, MS Office 2013 including MS Visio and MS Project, Adobe Acrobat, MS Edge and Chrome;
- Maintain the ICT Knowledgebase in Confluence concerning ICT service-related articles (FAQs, hints, user procedures, …);
- When required, use remote maintenance applications SCCM and TeamViewer;
- Create and/or review user communication and training material;
- Categorise and distribute manually the tickets not automatically distributed tickets to the related Service managers within the ticketing tool;
- Maintain ICT user accounts by using MS Active Directory as central repository and generate a Service Desk ticket for the specific request to be processed.