Expires: September 01, 2021
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We are looking for a Hardware Technician on behalf of our client for their location in Darmstadt, Germany.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by our Client.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- End-user support in general, and support in identifying, repairing and replacing failed hardware components on PC and notebooks, as well as dealing with hardware driver installations in particular;
- IT technologies as used at the client, eg. HP/DELL desktops, notebooks, Konika Minolta printers and MS Office applications;
- Support of Meeting room infrastructure like discussion systems;
- Management of the on-site stock (storing or retrieving equipment, informing the Technical Officer about shortage of items in stock,…) and for maintaining the inventory records in SAP for the following hardware: HP/DELL desktops, notebooks, Konika Minolta printers and MS Office applications;
- Replacement of screens as well as Notebooks and PCs, including the installation of notebooks and PCs with a provided image (PXE boot) in line with the replacement policy (currently devices older than 4-5 will be replaced);
- Provide fixed phones (IP, dect and digital phones) and mobile phone devices support to the users;
- Cover small repairs/maintenance (replacement of HDDs, adding more RAM..) with spare parts provided by the client;
- Provide onsite 1st level support for around 70 Printers including scheduling maintenance with the Service technician of the provider;
- Responsible for the Setup of around 100 devices per year in users’ offices and shared rooms (like meeting and Control rooms). This includes new installations and office moves;
- Directly interact with the maintenance provider for the resolution of any task related to those services.