Harwell, United Kingdom
Software System Engineer
Expires: July 05, 2021
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We are looking for a Software System Engineer on behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA) for their location in Harwell, UK, to join their Analysis Centre Control & Supply Service Unit.
Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe and not by ESA.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the development of business intelligence solutions for internal and external customers and exploring new techniques for visualizing management information.
- Develop dashboards, providing management information with a sound understanding of the needs of the audience.
- Support the legacy systems and suggest options for a migration to a new emerging IT landscape.
- Contribute to the further digitalization of business processes.
- Contribute to the evolution of the TIA Data Warehouse, ensuring that data from different sources is structured, enriched and captures the business logic of the directorate.
- Actively exchange knowledge with team members and/or other IT professionals in ESA and especially within the TIA domain.
- Develop and maintain application documentation (including user guides and software development/maintenance documentation).
- Take responsibility for delivery of timely high-quality results.