Noordwijk, the Netherlands
Assistant Security Officer
Expires: June 30, 2021
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We are looking for an Assistant Security Officer on behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA) for their location in Noordwijk, The Netherlands, to join their Health, Safety and Security Section.
The post covers support in the field of Security Management under the responsibility of the Head of the ESTEC Health, Safety & Security Section. As such it involves oversight of security operations and ensuring that security management procedures are properly conducted at ESTEC.
Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe and not by ESA.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Oversight of the security contractor that provides guarding, access and visitor management, monitoring, reporting, fire prevention and firefighting services.
- Ensure the physical security of the ESTEC site, buildings, activities and events on site.
- Ensure proper physical protection of the ESTEC site and adequate preparations for accidents, incidents, calamities or security infringement are in place.
- Execute investigations into security incidents and any lessons to be learnt.
- Monitor and reporting on security practices on site.
- Maintain up to date documentation in respect of security procedures and the compliance with relevant policies and standards.
- Analyse data and reports to form proposals for improvements.
- Support the ESTEC Head Health, Safety & Security Section.
- Represent the Security and Safety Section in meetings requiring security input and coordination.