The Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
IT Support Technician
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We have multiple positions for full time IT Support Technicians to support our team with 1st/2nd level call resolution (on location and/or remotely) mainly for Windows devices and on occasion Apple Devices.
The position can be based in one of the below locations:
• ESA/ESTEC, Noordwijk, the Netherlands;
• ESA/ESOC, Darmstadt, Germany;
• ESA HQ, Paris, France;
• ESA/ESRIN, Frascati, Italy (candidates falling under categorie protette L.68/99 are encouraged to apply);
Please note, we are hiring on behalf of our client the European Space Agency thus the successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by ESA. The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support in the areas described above;
- Evaluate, categorize, logg user's requests, problems and pro-actively follow up these requests to ensure timely resolution of the delivery and deployment of new workstations (PC’s / laptops) as well as maintenance and replacement of existing workstations and other systems such as mobile devices and printers;
- Maintain, update and integrate Knowledge Base DB, procedures and working instructions;
- Assist and advise the user community in the technical and functional use of the Client’s Corporate services and applications;
- Perform inventory/asset management and reporting;
- Communicate with end-users users on call status, installations, relocations and recovery of equipment;
- Perform any other tasks deemed necessary.