PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We are looking for a Software Engineer on behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA) for their location in Madrid, Spain, to join their Science Operations Directorate.
Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe and not by ESA.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Analysis of science archives requirements;
- Design and architecture of science archives;
- Coding and unit testing of back-end and/or front-end archival solutions;
- Generation of automated End2End tests;
- Ingestion and verification of scientific data;
- Operations and monitoring of scientific archives deployed services;
- Interface with the local Science IT Unit for any matters regarding the science archives;
- Participate to mission reviews.