Noordwijk, the Netherlands
G2G System Accreditation Engineer
Expires: June 03, 2021
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We are looking for a G2G System Accreditation Engineer on behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA) for their location in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, to join their Systems Security Engineering Section.
Under the supervision of the ESA Security Office, provide support to the Agency projects and programs in the area of security, including System security analysis and design, System security requirements definition and implementation, Security technology, Project Risk analysis, Vulnerability and threat assessment, Accreditation and certification aspects.
Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe and not by ESA.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support in the fast adoption of the G2G security monitoring system in Operations;
- Support in the implementation of the G2G Cyber Security activities;
- Support in the definition of G2G System Penetration Tests and Security Audits;
- Support in the preparation of the G2G core infrastructure accreditation;
- Support in the preparation of the documentation required by the Security Accreditation Board (SAB) to support the accreditation process;
- Contribute to System and Segments (cyber) security, security risk analysis, accreditation strategy and other security related topics;
- Support in the definition, analyses and consolidation of System and Segment security and accreditation requirements;
- Support in the implementation of overall security engineering for the G2G System and G2G Segments, including security requirements flow-down, implementation follow-up, security operations engineering and maintenance of the Galileo Evolutions Mission Security Baseline;
- Support in the definition of the G2 System and Segments certification activities, in support to the overall qualification of the security requirements at System level;
- Support in defining the G2G system architecture and operations concept;
- Support the Agency’s interaction with Working Group of National Experts Team, the WG-TEC, WG SPECIAL PRS, the Security Accreditation Panel (GSAP);
- Support in the definition and consolidation of the Security Monitoring specifications and the procurement of the associated ground and space segment infrastructure;
- Support in the system design reviews (PDR and CDR) as well as the qualification phase reviews (QR) on accreditation aspects;
- Support in the implementation of the G2G IOC and FOC Services, including the completion of the associated system infrastructure and service milestones as well as the corresponding service validation activities;
- Support in generating lessons learned and contributing to the Knowledge Management initiatives in the Directorate of Navigation;
- Support in R&D activities within the Galileo 2nd Generation Project, EGEP, H2020 & Horizon Europe Programmes.