IT Project Support Officer - ESA HQ Paris
Expires: May 18, 2021
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
The European Space Agency (ESA) is leading a program of transformation of its Headquarters in Paris, centred on three pillars: physical workspace, digital and smart services and ways of working. On their behalf, we are looking for a Project Support Officer to support the program and ensure reporting and coordination between various stakeholders involved in the project, and to provide IT Engineering expertise.
The successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe and not by ESA and will be responsible, among other tasks, to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide technical expertise and guidance relative to the three pillars of the project: physical workplace, digital and smart services and new ways of working;
- Review technical documentation, provide feedback and ensure that the outcome is in accordance with relevant ESA directives;
- Support project execution throughout all phases and maintain project documentation ensuring its accuracy and acceptance by the Project Manager;
- Identify problems or risks that could affect the progression of the project and ensure its timely communication to the Project Manager;
- Gather the project stakeholders needs, formalise the requirements related to new IT infrastructure and digital solutions and ensure that they are aligned with user needs;
- Update the project plan, prepare ad-hoc presentations, engage users and collect and document their feedback on new IT services;
- Participate in the definition of the communication campaigns with internal and external communication providers;
- Coordinate execution of user training campaigns, as well as all activities on adoption initiatives, and produce an adoption plan;
- Attend weekly meetings with the Project Manager, IT experts, IT providers and other stakeholders;
- Manage the schedule, monitor deadlines for each project task and report any potential delays.