IT Support Technician ESEC (Redu, Belgium)
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
On behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA), we are looking for a full time IT Support Technician for their locations in Redu (ESEC) and Transinne (Galaxia), Belgium, to provide 1st and 2nd line support for Apple or Windows devices. The position requires availability to cover ESA Bruxelles Office on request.
Please note, the successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by ESA.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- In this role, your responsibilities will be mainly 1st and 2nd level call resolution (on location and/or remotely) in the following areas:
- Windows OS based client devices (Windows 7, Windows 10);
- Mac OS based client devices;
- Mobile phones and smartphones;
- IBM Notes;
- Office 365;
- Network and local printing facilities;
- Specific Corporate Applications;
- 1st line networking (LAN, WiFi);
- Approved client applications (i.e. SAP, Adobe, MS Office, Encryption tools, etc.).
- Evaluating, categorizing, logging user's requests, problems and pro-actively follow up these requests to ensure timely resolution of the Delivery and deployment of new workstations (PC’s / laptops) and maintenance and replacement of existing workstations, as well as other systems like mobile devices and printers;
- Maintain, update and integrate Knowledge Base DB, procedures and working instructions;
- Assisting and advising the user community in the technical and functional use of the Client’s Corporate services and applications.