Technical Subcontract Manager for the GMS Deployment
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
We are looking for a Technical Subcontract Manager for the GMS Deployment for our client located in Ditzingen, Germany.
Please note, the successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by our Client.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Management of the Deployment Subcontractor on a technical / schedule basis. Contractual aspects are excluded from the WP;
- Manage the subcontract wrt. to the agreed baseline schedule and the applicable baseline to Subcontractors within TAS-D responsibility;
- Manage change proposals, change notes and contract amendments on a technical basis according to agreed processes and in coordination with TCB/CCB and program management;
- Identify risk with regards to cost, technical constrains and schedule related to subcontracts and to inform the Program Manager accordingly;
- Closely monitor the CFI delivery progress and status;
- Analyse subcontractors progress reports;
- Submit on regular basis, in line with the agreed internal and external reporting, the subcontractors progress reports as part of the overall GMS progress reporting, including supporting indicators and synthesises;
- Organise and conduct lower level reviews to assess the status and, as necessary, in support of any Customer reviews;
- Manage the deployment engineering tasks at GMS TAS-D level, including Cabling list preparation for delivery to customer sites;
- Organise, prepare and conduct Pre-Shipment Reviews for deliveries under TAS-D responsibility.