IT Adoption Manager
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH VIA THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL.
On behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA), we are looking for an IT Adoption Manager for their location in Frascati, Italy, to join their End-User Project and Evolution Section. The Section is the technical authority for the end uses’ digital workplace capabilities (collaboration tools, smart space and unified communication) across the Agency. Furthermore, the Section is maintaining a continuous watch on digital workplace technology and, in collaboration with the user communities, is establishing projects to develop and transfer to operation new digital workplace capabilities.
Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe and not by ESA. We encourage people with disabilities (candidates falling under categorie protette L.68/99) and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Coordinating Communications and Digital Contents teams;
- Designing and implementing both, internal and external communication campaigns;
- Defining and acquiring communication materials in relation to both, shape and contents;
- Developing and maintaining a Communication Plan by interacting with various stakeholders;
- Creating and managing corporate events;
- Coordinating with internal and external communication providers;
- Maintaining and managing contents on various platforms (e.g. IT, Project and HR Learning portals);
- Managing communication email accounts;
- Identifying and assessing future and current training needs, including audience and methods;
- Collaborating with Suppliers for training delivery, learning and communication materials creation;
- Counselling project managers on adoption and change management initiatives;
- Maintaining attendance of regular weekly meetings with the ESA staff responsible for the service;
- Interfacing with the appropriate teams, within the service description or with external suppliers that relate to this service.