Harwell, United Kingdom
Multidisciplinary Project Coordinator Engineer
Expires: May 03, 2021
On behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA), we are looking for a Multidisciplinary Project Coordinator Engineer for their location in Harwell, United Kingdom, to join their ECSAT Estates and Facilities Management Service for a period of 6 months.
The role covers the provision of electrical, mechanical, civil and maintenance engineering support to the ECSAT Site Manager. It relates to management support of an outsourced performance-based FM hard services contract covering the maintenance and operation of the ECSAT site, as well as support to small projects in the civil, mechanical and electrical domains.
Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe and not by ESA.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Supervision, review and quality control of the annual preventive maintenance plan as prepared and performed by the outsourced Maintenance Company operation on site;
- Supervision and quality control of the preventive and corrective maintenance activities performed by contractor companies on site, and assessing the quality of the performed works against the agreed quality levels;
- Provision of support for the project management related to the Facilities Management domain;
- Preparation of the technical description of the work to be performed;
- Launching the procurement process via tender or purchase in collaboration with the procurement/contract team in ESA;
- Support to the bid evaluation and negotiation;
- Technical, Financial and timeline monitoring of the implementation phase;
- Active support to the investigation and analysis of technical failures, identification of corresponding technical solutions and participation to the quality control of the implemented remedial actions;
- Support to roll-out of the ECSAT CIFM database and upkeep of the data;
- Ad-hoc support to ECSAT Site Manager.