Noordwijk, The Netherlands
General Internship Applications for ATG SpaceLabs
Only CVs in English will be accepted
This is a general application process however, sometimes we have a specific need for internships in the SpaceLabs for which we create a separate opening.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL PLEASE APPLY VIA THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON BELOW
The SpaceLabs Division is a specialised in-house Engineering and Technology development department of ATG Europe and is organised in four Business Units: EngineeringLab, providing Thermal and Mechanical Engineering Services and Product development, CompositesLab developing and providing a unique patent-pending Grid-Stiffened composite structures technology to the industry, VirtualLab developing VR and AR applications for technical industries, and MediaLab providing high-end technical visualization and animation. Our objective is to accelerate innovation by providing top of the line Services and Products and by developing and implementing a range of market-disrupting, ultra-performant technologies that will redefine what is possible today.
The SpaceLabs Business Units have tightly integrated cross-disciplinary teams consisting of a mixed-age, ambitious and multi-disciplinary group of engineers. The working environment is dynamic, value-focused and requires a high-performance drive. We have a team culture with pragmatism, optimization-mindedness, joy and care for each other at the core.
We are often looking for interns to join our company and work on different exciting projects within SpaceLabs, in a dynamic international environment. In general, our ideal candidate should:
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Be willing to learn various new tools and methods on the job and be driven to complete the assignment in time;
- Be willing to work “smart” in order to learn many things in a short time period;
- Be well organised with pragmatic attitude and capable of organising an efficient workflow;
- Be capable of working in an ambitious team with occasional peaks in workload;
- Be able to stick to the schedule and deal with timely execution and anticipation of possible delays which are often the most critical aspects of the project the candidate will be working on;
- Take initiative, responsibility and share ideas;
- Not be afraid of tackling big problems and taking initiative to introduce improvements in all aspects of the work;
- Have a positive attitude and, hopefully, at least a rudimentary sense of humour;
- Have personal initiative and thirst for improvement.