For our client we are looking for a Project Manager for their location in Cadarache, France.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead the full implementation of select project and take full responsibility of project deliverables and milestones;
- Motivate and manage the department ensuring the objectives and milestones are followed in a coherent way;
- Take ownership of the definition, support and governance of the operational processes, direct various activities related to the development of the project, working in collaboration with different stakeholders;
- Ensure high quality of processes, methods, tools and training for successful completion of the project;
- Plan, manage, implement and monitor the plan for suppliers and quality ensuring proper audit is done when needed;
- Define, develop and monitor quality management plan;
- Project and implement workplans in collaboration with program team and financial management;
- Own and manage relationships with project partners, and other stakeholders ensuring that they deliver on agreed upon objectives within time frame and budget;
- Prepare and conduct root cause analysis data analyses and prepare reports on project implementation progress and impact for management or other stakeholders;
- Maintain holistic and detailed understanding of project work as well as opportunities for expansion;
- Communicate regularly and effectively with various project partners.