Noordwijk, the Netherlands
Talent Acquisition Specialist
WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL. PLEASE APPLY VIA THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON BELOW.
ATG Europe Talent Acquisition Team plays a key role in delivering highly skilled personnel to our Customers. We are a small team of experienced and truly international talent acquisition specialists. We come from five continents and we speak eleven languages, so there is always an interesting story or adventure to be told in the office or online. We also have a great sense of humour. We believe in a structured way of working and there are lots of training and mentoring opportunities in the team to support daily activities. We are currently looking for a colleague who shares our passion for hiring the best talent within the European space arena and thus strengthen our team even more.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- As part of the ATG Talent Acquisition Team, you will be working in identifying and recruiting the best profiles to support our projects and customers in the Space, Defence, Big Science, IT and Air Traffic Control domains. In particular, you will:
- Source, match and select qualified international candidates, through different databases and social networks;
- Interview candidates face-to-face and online and also facilitate client interviews for candidates. You may occasionally be asked to travel to the customers and/or employees to improve the contact, understand the local business needs and acquire a better understanding of the client’s needs;
- Negotiate employment offers and inform candidates about per-country legal and expatriate regulations/benefits and addressing candidate’s queries;
- Contribute to the development and management of talent pools of candidates using research, networking, complex internet searches, etc. to allow a quick and efficient response.
- Contribute to strategies to improve and renew our international sourcing channels and activities;
- Represent ATG Europe on key European engineering and/or science events;
- Support business development activities, e.g. assist in proposal creation in response to RFI’s, RFP’s and other tender processes when required;
- Be proactive in finding new customers, targeting opportunities and maintaining and growing existing relationships;
- Work collaboratively on talent acquisition projects.