Noordwijk, the Netherlands
Radio Navigation Receivers Engineer
Expires: January 28, 2021
On behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA), we are looking for a Radio Navigation Receivers Engineer for their location in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, to join their Commercial User Segment & Navigation System Validation Section.
Please note this is an external consultant position not a Staff position.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The work includes evaluation, design and analysis of ground and user segments’ technology for radio navigation and earth observation systems. The principal tasks and responsibilities will include:
- (main task) Support to the monitoring of industrial contracts for the development of professional and commercial ground/user products for radio navigation and earth observation through ESA's co-funded R&D programs (e.g. GSTP Element 2, NAVISP and Incubed);
- Support to Navigation Projects (e.g. EGNOS and GALILEO), R&D and Testing activities in the fields of system and mainly receivers’ performances for sensor stations and user receivers;
- Support to earth observation projects mainly for the ground technology;
- Support to TEC Navigation Laboratory for the design, implementation and operation of complex testing setups.