Noordwijk, the Netherlands
Telecom Cybersecurity Engineer
For our client we are looking for a Telecom Cybersecurity Engineer for their location in Noordwijk, the Netherlands.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide support to projects and programs in the area of security, including:
- System security analysis, design and associated tools: covering all aspects related to the analysis and design of the security of the end to end system, including concepts, architecture, ground, space and hybrid ground/space systems and sub-systems, methodologies, standards and all associated tools for simulations and analysis. System security requirements definition and implementation, vulnerability and threat assessment, security engineering process lifecycle;
- Security technology, techniques design, and prototyping: covering all technologies related to the implementation of security, InfoSEC, COMSEC, CyberSec, Appsec engineering;
- Security accreditation and certification methodologies and processes. Security requirements derivation, design, implementation and verification from an accreditation perspective. Project Risk analysis and assessment, supporting toolsets, accreditation processes and methodologies, security standards;
- Specific RF security technologies, e.g. telecom security techniques and technologies, secure TT&C and PDT links, radio navigation security technology, RF system security etc.
- Provide support to projects for the implementation of security inside the systems, perform/support end to end security engineering, follow up security elements requirements derivation, design, implementation and verification;
- Provide support to project Infosec/Cyber security and accreditation engineering, such as:
- To perform/support project security risk analysis, vulnerability assessment during the life cycle of the project;
- To define specific project security, certification and accreditation security requirements (HL SSRS /SISRS/Secops).
- Provide support to projects and TEC for the implementation of the security directives policy, roles and functions (PSSO, etc.) such as:
- To support and act as competent PSSO/ISO/SOZ5 and other security roles as for the Security Regulation;
- Support awareness and training campaign on security process/policies and procedures;
- Contribute to the R&D strategy and research programs elaboration and implementation;
- Support to standardisation bodies in the field of competence.