Noordwijk, the Netherlands
Dependability (RAMS) and Safety Support Engineer
Expires: December 04, 2020
On behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA), we are looking for a Dependability (RAMS) and Safety Support Engineer for their location in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, to join their RAMS Section, reporting to the Head of Dependability and Safety Section.
Please note this is an external consultant position not a Staff position.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support collection and exploitation of In-orbit data;
- Support R&D activities (e.g. TRP, GSP, GSTP, CDs Dossiers etc);
- Contribute to continual improvement of the RAMS methods and tools;
- Support preparation of training courses and materials;
- Support organisation of conferences and workshops;
- Participate in collaborative activities with universities, research institutes and industry (Research Fellowship, OSIP...);
- Support preparation and assessment of Safety Data Package for Safety Authority approval.