Noordwijk, the Netherlands
Business Development Manager
ATG Europe is currently recruiting a Business Development Manager to lead the growth of our Professional Consultancy Services.
As an ATG Business Development Manager, you will be a member of the ATG’s Management Team to contribute to, and implement, the Company strategy, through a diverse set of assignments and domains. This opens up unique opportunities to give birth and be engaged in innovative projects and challenges to perform to high standards and utilize the full extent of your professional knowledge.
This position reports directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and is based at ATG’s main premises in Noordwijk (placement at a different location can be discussed).
ATG Europe is a highly successful and growing company with its Headquarters in Noordwijk in the Netherlands, subsidiaries in Germany, UK and Ireland and operations across Europe. ATG is a leading provider of specialised engineering, scientific and technical services to the Aerospace, Big Science, Defence and High Tech domains. Our working environment benefits from the rare combination of a well-established business and recognized capabilities with a presence on the market since more than 50 years and a young and dynamic team with an hands-on, result-driven, agile and out-the-box thinking mentality.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities with existing and new clients in the public and private sector
- Ensure continuity of the existing Professional Consultancy Services activities throughout the clients’ procurement cycle
- Develop and maintain specific focussed client relationships (long term)
- Lead the implementation of the Professional Consultancy Services business plan
- Identify potential partners to guarantee the optimization of ATG’s positioning globally as well as for specific opportunities
- Manage the preparation of offers and proposals to customers
- Support negotiation of resulting contracts
- Create and maintain a pipeline of sales leads
- Achieve the business development targets for ATG’s Professional Consultancy Services
- Review and propose improvements to the governance of the business development process in accordance with Best Practice