Noordwijk, the Netherlands
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Expires: November 30, 2020
ATG Brightest Minds is our recruitment department that plays a key role in delivering highly skilled personnel to our Customers.
Our headquarters is located in the heart of the European space industry on the Noordwijk Space Business Park, in close proximity of ESA/ESTEC, the European Space Agency's main technology center.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- As part of the ATG Talent Acquisition Team, you will be working in identifying the best profiles to support our projects and customers in the Space, Defence and Big Science domains. In particular, you will:
- Source, match and select qualified international candidates, through different databases and social networks;
- Interview candidates face-to-face and by telephone/Skype and also facilitate client interviews for candidates. You may occasionally be asked to travel to the customers and/or employees to improve the contact, understand the local business needs and acquire a better understanding of the client’s needs;
- Negotiate employment offers and inform candidates about per-country legal and expatriate regulations/benefits and addressing candidate’s queries;
- Contribute to the development and management of talent pools of candidates using research, networking, complex internet searches, etc. to allow a quick and efficient response.
- Contribute to strategies to improve and renew our international sourcing channels and activities;
- Represent ATG Europe on key European engineering and/or science events;
- Support business development activities, e.g. assist in proposal creation in response to RFI’s, RFP’s and other tender processes when required;
- Be proactive in finding new customers, targeting opportunities and maintaining and growing existing relationships;
- Work collaboratively on talent acquisition projects.