Expression of Interest for Software and Testing Engineers
Expires: October 31, 2020
We have opened an expression of interest for new opportunities in software development and testing with the below requirements. If you possess the relevant education, certifications and security clearance please do not hesitate to apply via the link below.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Java development
- Test automation
- Docker containers
- Kubernetes / Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- CI/CD tools such as: i. Jenkins ii. SonarQube iii. WeaveScope iv. Ansible
- Terraform vi. Junit vii. Selenium f. Infrastructure as code (IaaC). Ansible and Terraform.
- SDC and testing tools such as JIRA and TestRail.
- Openfire XMPP server
- computer networks, including DNS, domains, PKI certificates, network designs;
- Java (from version 9 -> Java modules)
- RESTful web services
- Basic understanding of TCP / IP communication
- Experience with web development (HTML, Typescript) is an advantage
- Experience with other backend languages such as .NET (C #), Python, Node.js is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of UML 2.0
- Support of Concept, design and planning of software system tests
- Preparation of test cases and related test documentation
- Execution of software system tests
- Verification of test design and related procedures
- Preparation and execution of software test procedures
- Tracing between test cases and test scripts/procedures
- Generation of test reports