Technical Configuration Controller – part/time
Expires: October 31, 2020
For our client we are looking for a Technical Configuration Controller – part/time for their location in Ditzingen, Germany, to join their Galileo Ground Mission Segment (GMS) Integration, Verification and Qualification (IVQ) team.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The Platform Configuration Controller is responsible for capturing, controlling and releasing configuration information for our test platform covering Systems, Hardware, Software and Firmware;
- The configuration controller ensures that the configuration data and documents are valid;
- Support role for the accurate maintenance and control of data in order to provide a precise controlled environment;
- Performing the incoming inspection of all HW, SW, documentation and goods and taking them under configuration control;
- Configuration database management in coordination with remote configuration team;
- Performing configuration inspections on the test platform in factory Ditzingen;
- Support and provide necessary input on request;
- Maintaining of Software and Hardware Repositories and the As Built Configuration baseline of the factory.