Noordwijk, the Netherlands
Consultancy Services - Account Manager
Expires: November 30, 2020
Start date: ASAP
The Consultancy Services – Account Manager supports the related business operations and shares responsibility for their economic and financial performance. The consultancy work is performed for a variety of industries, involving both public and commercial customers.
The Consultancy Services – Account Manager is part of the Operations team and reports directly to the Director of Professional Consultancy.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Point of Contact for clients and employees in the frame of the ATG Europe consultancy services activities;
- Support the operations of the above mentioned services, ensuring processes between ATG and Customer are properly followed;
- Interface with ATG’s subcontractors ensuring timely information exchange, quality of the deliverables, high quality performance of the allocated tasks;
- Perform account controlling tasks within the financial and HR administration of ATG: timesheets verification, hours budgeting, leave management, cost monitoring;
- Periodic reporting and support to mid-term reviews to facilitate the timely initiation of the agreed work / procurement plans;
- Monitor of the activities execution, managing issues and deviations;
- Perform analysis and preparing reports (including monthly reporting, statistical analysis and trend analysis) and presentation material as necessary;
- Collaborate in the continuous improvement of the existing processes, methods and tools;
- Liaise with the Business Development Department and Recruitment Team to define business growth strategies and increase the quality of the service delivery. This includes acquisition of strategic intelligence on customer’s trends and opportunities;
- Support the production of proposals for the content related to operations
- Interfacing with business unit management and stakeholders.