Ground Segment IVQ Engineer
Expires: October 31, 2020
ATG is currently recruiting a Ground Segment IVQ Engineer for our client’s premises in the Stuttgart area (Germany). The company specializes in integrating, verifying and qualifying large and complex ground segments.
The Ground Segment IVQ Engineer will be part of the team that is responsible to prove the qualification status of the Galileo Ground Mission Segment (GMS) and the Galileo Security Facility (GSF) towards the customer.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Installation, integration and configuration of software and hardware deliveries;
- Identification and follow-up of system anomalies arising from test and integration activities Generation of test procedures based on system requirements;
- Execution of tests in formal conditions witnessed by end customer;
- Production of test documentation including results and evidences;
- Preparation and participation of test readiness reviews with the customer;
- Contribute to, maintain and extend the test environment and tools;
- Support onsite integration and test in the Galileo Control Centers in Fucino (Italy) and Oberpfaffenhofen (Germany).