Software Architect – Satellite Monitoring and Control Systems
Expires: July 31, 2020
For our client we are looking for a Software Architect – Satellite Monitoring and Control Systems for their location in Bremen, Germany.
Our client is looking for a Software Architect specialized in satellite monitoring and control systems to support the Sentinels MCS system and, at a later stage, tasks related to the Sentinels Simulators Engineering support.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- For a Satellite Mission Control Center (MCS) system, the responsibilities include:
- Specification of the software requirements in collaboration with the operational users;
- Definition and specification of their internal and external interfaces in agreement with the relevant parties;
- Acceptance of the deliverables received from partners, ensuring correctness, completeness and compliance to the applicable requirements;
- Participation in the testing and validation of the various infrastructure elements used by the MCS as well as definition of the future evolution of these systems.