Noordwijk, the Netherlands
Expires: July 31, 2020
ATG is looking for a new member in our international recruitment team. The role can be either on-site at the ATG Europe HQ in Noordwijk or Remote.
ATG Brightest Minds is our recruitment department that plays a key role in delivering highly skilled personnel to our Customers.
Our headquarters is located in the heart of the European space industry on the Noordwijk Space Business Park, in close proximity of ESA/ESTEC, the European Space Agency's main technology center.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- As part of the ATG Recruitment Team, you will work in identifying the best profiles to support our projects and customers in the Space, Defence and Big Science domains. In particular, you will:
- Take the lead in the entire recruitment process for assigned positions, starting with the sourcing of candidates until – successful – closure.
- Contribute to the development of a talent pool of candidates using research, networking, complex internet searches, etc. to allow a quick and efficient response.
- Assist candidates in their induction into ATG. This includes preparation of Conditional Offer letters, negotiation with the candidates and addressing candidate queries.
- Conduct phone/skype or live interviews with candidates
- Prepare candidates for client interviews;
- Ensure quality of documents and compliance with customer requirements.
- Participate to events and job fairs to maximize the visibility of ATG in the marketplace.
- Travel to the customers and/or employees to improve the contact, understand the local business needs and acquire a better understanding of the client’s needs.
- Be proactive in finding new customers, targeting opportunities and maintaining and growing existing relationships;
- Support business development activities, e.g. assist in proposal creation in response to RFI’s, RFP’s and other tender processes.