Noordwijk, the Netherlands
Mechanical Facilities Engineer
Expires: June 22, 2020
Deadline for applications 22/06/2020
For our client, the European Space Agency (ESA), we are looking for a Mechanical Facilities Engineer for their location in Noordwijk, the Netherlands.
For our client, the European Space Agency (ESA), we are looking for a Mechanical Facilities Engineer for their location in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, to join their EFM Infrastructure Section.
Questions about this position?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Providing active assistance to the EFM Mechanical Engineer in charge of the mechanical installations under the responsibility of the EFM division;
- Controlling, monitoring and reviewing – notably by means of key performance indicators - the execution of preventive and corrective maintenance activities carried out by the on-site maintenance contractor (or by sub-contracted third party companies) on the technical installations;
- Reviewing, coordinating and monitoring all activities related to the construction, renovation, or modification of the technical infrastructure installations; these activities are of a various nature: ad-hoc requests for works, refurbishments, new projects or investments;
- Monitoring and controlling the compliance with the applicable norms and legislations of all the works carried out by the on-site maintenance contractor or other third party companies on the technical installations;
- Preparing work descriptions, technical specifications, or any other technical documents necessary for the coordination of small to large size projects related to technical installations;
- Providing active assistance on multi-disciplinary projects where works/activities on the technical installations are involved;
- Providing active assistance for the preparation, organisation, review and validation of work acceptance tests after construction, renovation, modification or maintenance of the technical installations;
- Implementation and maintenance of service and quality assurance procedures;
- Providing active assistance for studies about the operational condition, the performance, the upgrade and improvement of the technical installations and preparing corresponding improvement plans;
- Liaising, closely cooperating and maintaining a sound working relationship with colleagues within the section, in or outside the department, and with the site maintenance contractor.