For one of our customers we are currently recruiting an Embedded Software Developer Crypto for their location in Bremen, Germany. With 1200 employees on multiple locations in Germany and 2500 worldwide, this organization is one of the top players in the European space industry. The organization specializes in Systems Engineering and offers high-tech solutions for space.
The company is currently working on some of Europes major satellite- and spacecraft development and manufacturing programs and is looking for support within the Department. As an Embedded Software Developer Cypto, you will be responsible for the software development of the cryptography systems in a satellite project.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support in creating the system analysis and software architecture;
- Creation of software detailed design at subsystem level;
- Implementation of the software design module;
- Carrying out corresponding module and integration tests;
- Support of software system tests and software project reviews;
- Creation of the software documentation.
- Completed engineering studies in computer science, electrical engineering, aerospace engineering or a comparable qualification;
- First professional experience as software developer in the area of embedded software (ideally in the aerospace industry, automotive industry or medical technology);
- Good knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design, continuous integration, agile software development and unit test frameworks are desirable;
- Very good knowledge of C (GCC GDB);
- Knowledge of embedded / bare metal development as well as UML modeling (Rational Rhapsody desirable) and Linux;
- Basic knowledge of version control;
- Experience with PC Lint / MISRA-C and knowledge of Python Lua;
- Experience with the following tools is an advantage: DOORS (including DXL scripting), Subversion ( Tortoise SVN), Doxygen PlantUml;
- Knowledge of the German language is an advantage;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
What do we offer
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.